Fr. David Grundman, Pastor 320-309-4174
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Office: PO Box 249, Upsala, MN 56384
Monday, Thursday & Friday 8am - 3:30pm
Janice Wuebkers: Office Manager
• Central Office: 320.573.2132
• Central Office Fax: 320.573.9133
• Central Office e-mail: email@example.com
• Website: www.238catholic.org
• Reba Leither: K - 6 Family Faith Formation Coordinator email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tamara Lange: Gr. 7 - 10 Faith Formation Coordinator email: email@example.com
• Chantelle Frie: Confirmation 320.360.4796 (cell) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday at St Mary's 5 - 5:45pm
Saturday at St. Francis 7 - 7:45pm
Sunday at St. Edward 7:15 - 7:45am
Sunday at St. Mary's 9:15 - 9:45am
Schedule an appointment with Fr. David.
Prayer Line: Karen Liebsch: 320.573.4127, Kathy Koehn: 573-2363
Judy Theisen: 320.573.2933, Joyce Koopmeiners 320.573.2728
Ministry to the Sick and to those who cannot get to Church:
Holy Communion can be brought to you or a loved one at home, please contact the Central Office
Sacraments of Marriage: Couples need to begin preparations with the Priest at least six months in advance and MUST call the Pastor before setting a date. Parish and Diocesan Marriage Preparation Classes are required.
Sacrament of Baptism: Contact priest three months before desired baptism date.
New parishioners: If you wish to become a member of our Three Parish Community,
please call the Central Office
Young Adults: Claiming yourself as a “dependent” on your tax forms OR the age of 21, you must
re-register with your parish separate from your parents. Please notify the Central Office.
Announcements: Bulletin announcements are due in the Central Office by 12pm Thursday. Announcements submitted after the deadline may not get into the upcoming bulletin.